Death Note RPG
Shinigami Guildline Dn_rpg11
Death Note RPG
Shinigami Guildline Dn_rpg11
Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note RPG

[img]http://r43.cooltext.com/rendered/cooltext1009461042.png[/img]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Head:
Admin

Co-Head:
Pending.

Admins:

S
Galen
Kinominki
Noriko Masumi
LilichiRai

Global Mods:
Closed.

Head Moderator:
Closed.

Mods:
Open.
Latest topics
» Applying For a Rank?
Shinigami Guildline EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:13 pm by Chiyo The Dark Goddess

» Chiyo Kuroki Finished
Shinigami Guildline EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 11:52 am by Chiyo The Dark Goddess

» X the 1/2 Shinigami
Shinigami Guildline EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:11 pm by Admin

» Kid or genius? Luke Yankausky
Shinigami Guildline EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:10 pm by Admin

» Going to make a
Shinigami Guildline EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:44 pm by Admin

» Noriko Masumi (done)
Shinigami Guildline EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:42 pm by Noriko Masumi

» Affilates Guildline
Shinigami Guildline EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:52 pm by Admin

» DN RPG Plot
Shinigami Guildline EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm by Admin

» Shinigami Template
Shinigami Guildline EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:17 pm by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Our Button: Shinigami Guildline Logo10 ________________ The 7 Flames
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Shinigami Guildline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinigami Guildline Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Guildline   Shinigami Guildline EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Naturally, I am going to put this separate from other rules. From what' I've experinced, Shinigami can be the most trouble in this RPG Forum. That is why we are narrowing Shinigami down to only 2 existing in the human world, that means only 2 people can make a shinigami character. But first they must drop there books through the portal to the Human Realm.

Starting as a Shinigami

Shinigami Guildline L
  • Shinigami Realm
    Not the best place for anyone to survive but there life source is naturally on Apples. The apples grow from dead trees which seem to be on the verge of becoming extinct. The shinigami apple is a gray like apple which seems to lacking life it's self. Mostly dried out and tastes like a old soggy plum to humans, but to shinigami it's a normal snack. When you start out as a Shinigami you don't generally just appear in the human world but you start out in the Shinigami Realm.

Shinigami Guildline Tumblr_llb4jkPXIf1qk8xk7o1_500
  • From One World to Another
    I know that every Shinigami is dying to leave there Realm but like I said before there can be only 2 Role Players that can go. When leaving the Shinigami Realm you need a total WC of 1000 words describing why you felt like leaving and how you got your death note and what you did first in the shinigami Realm. That is all.

Shinigami Guildline Rem%27s_death
  • Death
    Shinigami are known to be internal Death Gods who cannot die from mortal methods. But there is one way to kill a shinigami, by them simply saving a human from there lifespan. In other words meaning that if Kira is close to killing Second Kira a shinigami writes Kira's name down, Kira and the shinigami both die. It's a way in interrupting reality while killing yourself, and when a Shinigami dies they fade into dust and are able to say only one word before they are unable to say anything else. All items on the shinigami will be on or inside the pack of dust.

Shinigami Guildline Ryuk-closeup1
    Shinigami Guildline 640px-DEATH_NOTE_-_29_-_Large_19
  • Shinigami Eyes
    A Specific Eye Deal which grants the user the ability to see another ones name and lifespan, since RP Time Lines are flawed whoever takes the eye deal will only have up to 10 more topics to be apart of. This will have to be noted down in there Character Status to help understand. In there 'Topic Logs' before another topic is made there must be a border which is called "Shinigami Eye Deal Taken". If this is not stated, it will lead to Warning and then Void Eye Deal.
Back to top Go down
https://dn-rpg.rpg-board.net

Shinigami Guildline
Page 1 of 1